Sunday, October 27, 2013

Update~~~!!

   So a few weeks ago I finished Lina's hair removal and bought another MH doll, did her faceup and cut her hair. Started on two others but haven't removed the paint yet. I'm putting all the MH dolls on hold atm so I can start working on my DDs more; and my little sister needs another dollar so she can buy some hands for the doll. Anyway, I have some important news to tell you all!
   Maybe a month ago I found my old 03 head (you can buy one here) from the 27cm Dollfie incident. I was afraid to do a faceup on it because it came to me in 2010, and three years later I'd be dabbing paint on it, and I'd most likely mess it up. But I guess Lina's sharpie faceup and my new found experience with doll customization gave me some bizarre form of courage, because today I took my acrylic paints and did her faceup! Hooray! She's not the best, but she's done and perfect to me. Although someday I might redo it, I am very satisfied with this doll. My next post will be about my plans for her (will she be a DD or a mini girl? ...It is a mystery!) so if anyone is interested in her they'll have to wait until I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment