Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Painting" a Monster High... And we can't find the SEALANT?!

  Okay, after watch the loads of MH repaints Nicolle's Dreams (her series is Faceup Stories) does on youtube, I've been obsessed with repainting. Problem? No acrylics. Other problem? Guys, we lost the sealant. We think it's in the craftroom or something. But still; we lost the sealant. Okay, maybe not exactly lost, but still. I think we're going to find it so I can seal my little Lina today.
  I'll also tell you that Anjrea, the girl who does the faceup stories videos, doesn't use any paint. She uses Prismacolors. I had to use mildly cheap colored pencils. And a Quill pen for the eyes and brows. I was drawing on a blushed doll with a permanent marker. But luckily, she came out fine! It was just a matter of a steady hand and pressure control. She looks great.
  But I still need some sealant. Maybe if we don't find it my dad will buy some when he goes back to Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment